It depends on your approach to weight loss. People who cherish the idea of looking good adopt immediate measures, which are very harmful to the body. The result. Adverse health issues towards the later part of your life that can even give you an early death. The 30-year long study undertaken by the Institute of Preventive Medicine at Copen Hagen University shows the same results. Out of the 2957 obese people studied, 268 of them died in 18 years.
Sudden weight loss methods are dangerous to the body. Stay away from plans and programs that offer immediate solutions. And it’s unwise to follow heavy diet plans for a long time. Stick to short-term weight loss plans. It’s safer as far as your health is concerned.
A word of caution goes out to the young generation who are recklessly out to lose the fat in their body. There are various routines, which you can follow to lose weight:
• Exercise regularly. There is no superior way to good health than work outs.
• Choose your diet wisely. More salads and fruits coupled with cereals and beans is healthy.
• Eat during regular intervals.
• Don’t snack on oily food. Try low fat sandwiches for a change.
• Ask your family doctor about your body structure and he will guide you in deciding the right diet patterns for your body before you make any important decisions regarding your health, think about its pros and cons and decided if it’s really worth a try.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/weightloss.php/32884
|WeightLoss >> Top 50 Articles on WeightLoss|
|Category - >|