Website Design And SEO Work Together
Unfortunately these days it isn’t enough to just design a visually appealing website. If you want the benefits that an online presence can bring, you need to apply tested SEO (search engine optimisation) techniques. 44% of users start their online shopping by using search engines; to increase the visibility of your website you need to apply SEO techniques to your website design. You need to pay attention to:
• Keywords. Keywords, keyword phrases, and terms are the foundation to any successful search engine optimisation. Keywords are the phrases or words that users type in to find your products, or products related to you. You need to do your keyword research in order to choose the correct words your target audience uses.
• Keyword placement. Keywords show search engines what your website is about. Therefore, if they are placed throughout the text they will drive more traffic. However, keywords shouldn’t be over-optimised in your content. Keywords have to fit nicely into the text.
• Optimised URL’s. URL’s have to be easy to read and make sense to search engines. An example of a good URL: http://www .yourdomain.co.uk/shoes/. Whereas a bad URL looks something like this: http://www .yourdomain.co.uk/4354654%-752
• Photos. A good website design has to be visually appealing. That’s why many try to communicate their brand message through images and well-written SEO text. However, when it comes to images, they also have to be optimised. Place images within context of your text, and include an “alt tag” attribute.
• Engaging with social media. Social media can be a great boost to your online presence. It not only affects your webpage ranking it also allows you to communicate with your customers on a more personal level. Include social buttons to your webpage design and make your page easily sharable.
Store Express Will Take Your Website Design And SEO One Step Further
Search engine optimisation is a complex process. It requires tools and knowledge in the field. That’s why money you invest in SEO will later return to you five, or even ten times more. You will see more traffic and better conversion rates; the experts from Store Express can greatly benefit your business.
You will even see results long after you stop running your SEO campaign, unlike with other forms of marketing. If you want a responsive, well presented and optimised website design – Store Express is the place to consult at.
For more information on eCommerce solutions please call: 0845 050 3500 or visit our website: http://www.storeexpress.co.uk/
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/web_designing.php/446726
Article Added on Thursday, April 24, 2014
|Web Designing >> Top 50 Articles on Web Designing|
|Category - >|