Being an online business nowadays is a great challenge. In a constantly changing business environment where consumers make the rules, retailers need to step outside their comfort zone and offer the best price, format, delivery, and user experience on their ecommerce websites. For smaller businesses that are reselling branded consumer products in their online stores, one vital question arises – how to create a more attractive online presence than multi-channel brands and retailers?
If you can identify with this problem, here are three steps that will ensure you stay competitive and enhance your ecommerce website value.
1. Convert your visitors to loyal consumers. The old marketing rule says that it is far easier to sell to an existing client than to a new one. For online shops it is even more difficult – unsatisfied customers can switch to competitors in few clicks. That is why your business has to be different and offer something unique – supplementary products, up-to-date information, discounts etc. Such actions show that you value and pay attention to each individual consumer – something mass sellers will struggle to do.
2. Retain your loyal consumers. Once you’ve built a solid consumer base, the second step is to encourage them to continue visiting and purchasing from your website. For instance, Amazon has its Prime program that offers loyal shoppers free shipping and other benefits. Try to do something similar on your ecommerce website – once the consumer has signed up for special offers you will be their top choice when looking for something online.
3. Structure your loyalty program. The final step is reviewing your loyalty program to make it more appealing for consumers. As well as free shipping, there are a number of highly engaging features you could employ:
o Exclusive access to new products or promotions
o Free returns including shipping
o Reward points that could be used for discounts on other products
o Special discounts for achieving certain level of purchasing etc.
Multi-Channel Solutions For Your Ecommerce Website
Following the three steps listed above should help to improve your consumers experience and compete with multi-channel brands and retailers. StoreExpress can offer you efficient online selling options alongside your ecommerce website:
• Ecommerce Management System (EMS). A single platform that allows you to manage your supply and add content efficiently.
• Integrated solutions. We program Amazon, eBay and Play.com into your EMS so you don’t need to monitor each of them separately.
• Full support. We always provide the latest ecommerce solutions that will bring your business to the upper level.
Contact us today for more details on how we can help you to improve your online business and be more competitive.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 050 3500.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/web_designing.php/441077
Article Added on Tuesday, April 15, 2014
|Web Designing >> Top 50 Articles on Web Designing|
|Category - >|