This world is changing to E – Technology and entering into the phase of E- World. Many companies are now moving into e-marketing and e- purchasing. It is very important for every business to design an attractive website which will help to build a high revenue and profit model. Before designing a website, many questions which are stated below run through the minds of people.
1. How can we get more prospects to know and visit our website?
2. How can we build a customer community?
3. How should we spend on building and marketing the website?
4. How do we make our website real and experiential?
5. How do we choose the right sites for placing ads or sponsorship?
6. How can we fight price pressure and price transparency on the internet?
The above stated are some of the few questions which always create ambiguity in the minds of people. Hence, designing an attractive website and vector logo design is a key challenge for the designers and artists which will surely encourage repeat visits on the website of the business. This article lays emphasis on the 7 C's which will help to make an attractive website and vector logo design. These 7 C's can be called as features of an effective website or seven elements of website design and vector logo design. The use of 7 C’s in designing logo and website will resolve confusion and help in focusing on the vision and mission of the business.
1. The main and important feature element of website design is context of the website which means layout and design. The design should be simple, attractive, easy to understand, should be easy to navigate to other pages. The website should be able to download quickly. Focus should be made on fonts and color used. The vector logo design should develop the curiosity in the minds of the people.
2. The second feature highlights the content of the website which includes text, pictures, sound and videos. The content must be interesting, useful, changing and updating on regular intervals. The content should provide deep information to clients with links to related sites.
3. The third feature lays emphasis on how the website enables user to user communication which means Community.
4. Another feature which is linked with the community is how the site enables site to user, user to site or two way communication which is another important feature in website design. A company should reassess their website’s attractiveness and usefulness. Users can be asked likes and dislikes about the website and few suggestions for improvement.
5. Website design should have the ability to tailor itself to different users and also allow the users to personalize the website which in simple term is known as customization.
6. Website design should have connection i.e. degree that the site is linked to other site.
7. Website should also have the capability to enable commercial transactions.
The use of these above mentioned 7 C's will help the business to design a high profit and revenue model.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/web_designing.php/355253
Article Added on Sunday, March 18, 2012
|Web Designing >> Top 50 Articles on Web Designing|
|Category - >|