Tips to transfer music from the iPod to your PC without changing the file name:
• First of all you need to download and install the tool you have selected on your system
• Close iTunes if it is running and plug-in the iPod to the system
• Now run the tool
• Select all those tracks that you want to copy to your PC from the list that appears in the main window of the tool
• Once you select all the tracks click on the 'copy to PC' button appearing at the top left of the program
• After you click 'Copy to PC' a new window appears that prompts you to select the location on the PC where you want to save those music files
• Here you are given an option to setup the sorting hierarchy for your songs in the section labeled 'I want my music to look like this'
• Finally, click 'OK' to copy the tracks.
Once you get your favorite music tracks on your PC, you have the liberty to enjoy them at your will. These tools are designed to prevent the data loss that could happen if you require formatting your system due to software error or malware attack. This will help you restore those tracks that are stored on your iPod or iPhone without any problem.
Sometimes downloading and installation of these tools becomes an uphill task especially for novices. In such cases, relying on expert assistance coming through an experienced computer support service provider is the best thing to do. Their 24x7 service offered online gives you immense flexibility and ease of copying your tracks from iPod to your PC.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/technology.php/369100
Article Added on Friday, April 20, 2012
|Technology >> Top 50 Articles on Technology|
|Category - >|