But if the client is not influenced by this pre SEO suggestion and if they are keener to put their brand name into the domain then the remaining two parts are available for SEO analyst. The first one is on page optimization and off page optimization.
You can define the off page optimization as the entire web promotion of a site. The total SEO work done on the back end of a site is also known as off page optimization and entire SEO Work done into the front end of a site which is viewed by visitors and crawlers is known as on page optimization.
The cumulative effect of off page optimization reflects to the growth of keyword placement into the search engines through on page optimization. Thus it is know as the basement or you can say the soul of any SEO services (<a href="https://http://www.seosydney.net.au/" target="_blank">http://www.seosydney.net.au/</a>). This part of optimization is done very carefully, smartly and should be done after a strong internet research for that site.
20 fabulous tips which to be maintained when you done any on page optimization.
1. Title tag of every page should be unique and keyword infusion into the tile tag should be done smartly.
2. Meta descriptions of all pages should be written uniquely and also a well measured knack of keyword alteration into the description should be their.
3. Try to avoid image links or flash links or Java script links for inter linking of you site.
4. Optimize the images of your site with Alt Tag because crawlers are unable to read images. Thus put some effective sentence into the Alt tag which is containing your selected key phrases as well.
5. Ensure search engine bots with adaptation notification are placed at all of the pages.
6. Do not forget to check whether any broken links exist on your site or not.
7. In case of internal linking of your website, you should use text links and try to alternate your keywords into those texts.
8. Remember you should use targeted keywords as text in case of cross linking between your own pages.
9. Do not forget to infuse your selected keywords into your web content for every page and those keywords should be relevant with the page content or topic.
10. Try to spread text links for important web pages from your main page (index page) of your website.
11. If the site is older but newly come to you then check whether their any black hat techniques are used or not, if so then remove them quickly.
12. Remember links of your all web pages should be short and easily accessible by search engine crawlers. Change unwontedly long links if exist.
13. Do not forget crawlers are unable to read image contents. So try to avoid images for placing your content and place contents within the text part of your web page.
14. Make sure that robot.txt of your site should be placed with appropriate instructions.
15. If your site has enormous pages then situate a site map at your website for visitors.
16. Canonical issue should be solved before starting off page optimization.
17. Try to place a common header and footer text within H2 tag. Here you can alternate your keywords for increasing keyword density.
18. Do not forget to situate a XML feed or a ROR sitemap at your site and the link of that feed should exist as a link at the index page of your website.
19. Ensure the important links of your website should be static. Try to avoid dynamic links for your important business pages.
20. W3C Validate is mostly required for SEO which ensures conformity of your site with all kind of browsers.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/search-engine-optimization.php/75722
Article Added on Thursday, May 22, 2008
|SEOptimization >> Top 50 Articles on SEOptimization|
|Category - >|