Yes, it is fact that we all need superb ranking but some of us not concentrating on ethical procedures. They simply need top ranking within a quick time span to influence their clients and for that they never hesitate to accrue black hat techniques into their working methodology. Even they never think about the future progress about that website, these fake SEO peoples don’t concentrate about Google algorithms as well as Google guidelines for ethical SEO optimization (http://www.seosydney.net.au/whyseo.html).
We have to understand that ours clients are not looking for rankings rater than they are concentrating on vast unique visitors through those rankings. Basically they need more business through their website to fulfill their business goals. It is our duty to make knowledgeable our clients about that ethical SEO guideline because if they were banned by search engine after 6 to 8 months then ultimately they will suffer in every aspect. Thus it is our responsibility to show the flow chat of ethical work process to get ranked.
These are few ethical SEO tips to get stable search engine rankings.
1. Firstly we need a unique design with foremost features. Google always pay their faith to unique web designs, obviously those designs should be very search engine friendly with different kinds of search engine bots.
2. Then we need to concentrate about the age of that site. If the site is very new into the market then you have to face problems to get ranked in top competitive keywords else you can proceed for those keywords.
3. Before starting SEO work we need a quality keyword research for that site. On-page optimization is the base of any SEO optimization and keyword research is the foundation of any on-page optimization.
4. Search engine rankings are mainly depending upon the Meta title and description of every page of that website. Smart use of keywords within the title tag and Meta description is denoted as the professionalism of any SEO services (http://www.seosydney.net.au/).
5. Then we need to shuffle our targeted keywords with our content and that content should be fresh, catchy as well as unique for the business market.
6. We need to make modifications at our content in a regular interval to maintain the uniqueness of that content.
7. Fixing the canonical issue of that website for better result as well as optimize all images with appropriate alt tags.
8. It is better to rotate internal links of that website through that catchy content with the help of targeted keywords, because search engine crawlers as well as viewers are traveling through the links only.
9. If it is possible then place a brief description within H2 tag of that website with smart punching of targeted keywords at the header part.
10. Placing text links for internal pages is denoted as good SEO services at the footer section. We can use our targeted keywords within those texts while interlinking our important pages.
11. Never ever concentrating on any kind of black hat techniques such as placing hiding content, corking, vast use of targeted keywords within the content etc.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/search-engine-optimization.php/144315
Article Added on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
|SEOptimization >> Top 50 Articles on SEOptimization|
|Category - >|