Giving your rabbit the right toys can make all the difference. Here are some great options, many of which are free or very inexpensive, and all of which your rabbit will really enjoy!
* Cardboard tubes from toilet paper and paper towel rolls
* Paper bags (lunch bags or from a grocery store)
* Cardboard boxes (especially a closed box with two or three rabbit sized entrance holes cut in the sides)
* Concrete forms or large PVC pipes for tunnels (make sure bunny can not get stuck!)
* Untreated wicker baskets or other wicker items (wicker tunnels and other items are available from the online stores listed below in the Resources section of this report)
* Hard plastic cat balls with bells inside (just make sure your bunny isn¡¯t chewing up and swallowing the plastic)
* Hard plastic baby toys rings, links, keys, rattles, etc.
* Parrot toys and bells
* Kitty condos (the shorter ones), tunnels, and platforms
* Towels or blankets
* Small straw whisk broom
* Straw balls ( you can get the ones meant as hamster houses;for added enjoyment, fill them with timothy hay)
* A cardboard box full of shredded paper (preferably ink-free; you can sometimes get unprinted newsprint roll ends from the local newspaper printer)
* Fresh branches from apple trees
* Dried pinecones
* Large rubber ball
* Old books or phone books
* Plush bunny for your rabbit to groom
* A paper bag or box (e.g., a cereal box or any other type of small box) filled with hay
* Piece of wood for chewing
* A safe container (an empty plastic butter bowl, for example) with something inside to make it rattle
* Rolled up newspaper, crumpled up paper grocery bags
* Untreated grass mats
All of these options will give your bunny hours or healthy playtime and exercise. Best of all, most of them can be found or made from materials in your own home, right at this very moment. So go gather up a couple of toys and give your bunny a present he will love!
Some items mentioned above, such as wicker baskets, may be purchased from the following online pet stores:
* <a href="https://http://www.bunnyrabbitcare.com" target="_blank">http://www.bunnyrabbitcare.com</a>
Sure you could just give your bunny another carrot or the same old toy he has had for weeks. But rabbits are no different from humans in that they enjoy a little variety now and again.
Of course, you do not want to make sudden changes to your rabbits main diet or shelter. But you will make your pet very happy if you surprise him with a delicious treat or a brand-new toy!
The recipes and ideas contained within this guide have brought hours and hours of joy to rabbits all over the world. Theres nothing better than observing your pet munching down a treat he loves or batting around a new toy. When your rabbit is happy, you, too, experience the contentedness of knowing that your pet is safe, healthy, and satisfied.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/pets.php/61275
Article Added on Monday, May 21, 2007
|Pets >> Top 50 Articles on Pets|
|Category - >|