1. Diapers, diapers and more diapers. That is quite a bland gift but a very much needed gift. I donít any mom who will complain about having too many diapers with a newborn at home. To make diapers snazzy you have to dress it up a bit. You can find diaper cakes in lots of gift sites. Some come with as many as 150 diapers, plus booties, bibs and tons of other essentials for baby, but all in the shape of an all so cute cake.
2. Layettes, blankets, socks and burp cloths. Chances are they are going to get tons of these. However, these gifts tend to come in newborn or 3 months sizes which after a few weeks probably wonít serve its purpose anymore. Making this a great gift is if you buy them in larger sizes. After a few months, mom still has brand new gifts for the baby to enjoy.
3. Pamper products for Mom. The last few weeks of pregnancy are very uncomfortable and can be hard on Mom. Let Mom have the star treatment as well. Once the baby is born, Momís 15 minutes of fame are over.
4. Savings Bonds. A savings bond is a great way to help invest in the childís future. While everyone is thinking of now you are thinking ahead. It may also help jumpstart parents to jumpstart on babyís future if they havenít already.
5. Gift Certificates. You can never go wrong with a gift certificate. Mom and Dad get to choose what they want and you gave them that satisfaction. The obvious choice for a gift certificate would where the registry is set up. If they do not have a registry set up, good choices could include their favorite supermarket (formula, diapers) or baby store. Another gift certificate idea could be a check card gift certificate. It works like a credit card and can be used anywhere.
Tip: I donít suggest buying clothing unless the parents-to-be suggested so. Chances are they have already gone shopping and couldnít resist those tiny adorable outfits.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/parenting.php/40315
Article Added on Friday, March 24, 2006
|parenting >> Top 50 Articles on Parenting|
|Category - >|