Here are seven important guides to remember when installing the solar panels.
1. Right location. The sun is your energy source. Therefore, choosing the right location is crucial. Ensure that the solar panels get the maximum exposure to the sun all throughout the day.
2. Platform. Most of the time, the platforms for the panels are included when you purchase them. However, if they are not part of the package, you can easily get them online or through a local hardware store. You can also make your own using sturdy materials like metal or aluminium rails. There are also tutorials on how to construct platforms on the internet (Google and/or Youtube). Make sure that the platform is fit with the panels and sturdy to withstand extreme weather conditions. There should be a sufficient gap between the roof and the solar panels for the wirings/conduits.
3. Mounting. Using nuts and bolts, clamps, and brackets, carefully mount the panels on the platform. Mount it just right and not too tight as it may damage the expensive solar panels.
4. Wiring. Getting the correct wiring done is critical. It is best to look for the best solar installation Sydney service providers to help you with this to avoid any troubles in the future. They have experts in this field who can ensure that the ins and outs of the wirings are properly connected with the fuse box, solar module, charge controller, and battery. These companies are also experienced when it comes to insulating the wires and preventing power leakages.
5. Earthing. Grounding the solar panels and control panel inside the house is important to secure them from lightning that can result in fires or electric shocks. It is also crucial to ensure that the mounting rods to use are at least six inches above the ground.
6. Double-check and test it. Conducting a thorough inspection of all the components is important to the safe and accurate installation of the panels. Ensure that everything is precise, from the mounting, wiring, connection, and grounding. Test it first with a single appliance/device and so forth.
7. Be proud and enjoy. You are now a certified solar power user. Spread the word on how having solar panels will benefit the planet by reducing your carbon footprint. Inform them about how solar panel installations can save you lots of money in the long run.
Just a word of caution: Once the installation is successful but no electricity is coming through the house, it is important to look for and hire solar power installers Sydney then. This step works on most solar power systems. Procedures may vary due to ongoing technological improvements.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/house_hold.php/495726
Article Added on Monday, May 10, 2021
|house_hold >> Top 50 Articles on house_hold|
|Category - >|