When you are thinking of using mirrors in the decoration of your home, remember these five points:
1. If you have a dark room, hang a mirror near the window. The mirror will produce natural light in the room due to the reflection of light.
2. In order to produce a superficial depth in the room, paint a wall in the room with a dark and distinctive color and then hang a mirror on the wall that is painted in dark color. This will make the room look deeper.
3. You can make the entrance of your home look pleasant and attractive by hanging a framed mirror furnished with flowers. Not only will this provide you with an eleventh-hour check before going out of the house but it will also produce light in the front entrance.
4. You can hang an ornamental mirror opposite to a pretty fireplace and mantelshelf in order to reproduce the image of certain appealing things.
5. You can collect and hang a number of mirrors of various shapes and sizes to make the wall look appealing.
Prior to hanging mirrors in your home, consider the places where you want to place them. Take an example. If you hang a mirror on top of the fireplace mantelshelf, it will produce images of unappealing space of a blank wall or the tops of furniture. However, the mirror can produce some attractive images if you place the mirror a little lower.
Moreover, you can prevent unwanted glare in the room by hanging mirrors. If you don’t want your mirrors to look unattractive, do not hang them across a window that is exposed in a western or southern direction.
>From the things that I have pointed out above, you are now aware that mirrors can enhance and add light to your home. You can get decorative mirrors in retail shops, Internet, home improvement stores and flea markets that can fit the budget of anyone.
By putting mirrors in the same room as a tapestry, you can really amplify the beauty of the room. The colors of the tapestry can be cast through the mirror, surrounding you and your guests in a beautifully decorated room.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/home_improvement.php/51800
Article Added on Monday, November 13, 2006
|home improvement >> Top 50 Articles on Home Improvement|
|Category - >|