1) Plastic Wall Tile Panels have an insulating backing and can reduce heat loss and your heating bill.
2) Plastic Wall Tiles can be cut with scissors or a craft giving an accurate cut with no risk of breaking.
3) Plastic Tiles are lightweight – quick and easy to buy on line or carry home.
4) They cover 12” square at a time and are quick to cover the wall.
5) Plastic Tiles can be used over existing ceramics.
6) Plastic Tiles reduce condensation so there is less mould growth.
7) Plastic Wall Tiles are flexible making them ideal for boats & caravans.
8) Plastid wall tile panels offer a hard, glazed surface with glazed edges providing a neat finish to walls and window sills; they can even be bent around outside corners.
9) No special tools are required for cutting or installation of Plastic Tiles.
10) They are self-spacing ensuring a perfect even fit every time.
11) The plastic tile panels can measure 305mm x 305mm (12” x12”) each and thus quickly cover whole wall areas.
12) You don’t have to chip off your old ceramic wall tiles or call in a professional tiler.
13) Considering materials, labour and finish, plastic wall tiles are less expensive than other alternatives.
14) When choosing tiles, it is important to remember that glazed ceramic wall tiles in kitchens and bathrooms can be particularly difficult to paint due to their very smooth, non-porous surface.
15) If you want a ceiling that lasts for a long time, you can use plastic ceiling tiles. Plastic ceiling tiles are great for added insulation. You may find that your energy consumption decreases considerably when you install them. Plastic is commonly used for insulating windows and doors. So, it can do wonders on ceilings as well.
16) Small sink splash backs in cloakrooms, baby changing areas, utility rooms and en suites can all be tiled with wall tile panels and drip dry / be wiped clean. They are easy to clean – simply wipe them with a damp cloth or you can use warm water with soap / a detergent, then rinse and wipe dry.
17) Because plastic wall tiles are light weight and flexible they are ideal for boats and caravans where there may be some movement on the walls, and they mould over slightly uneven wall surfaces in the home too.
18) Polystyrene plastic wall tiles (such as Bakelite polystyrene, Catalin Luxtred, Plexon M, Styron) is not damaged by water, oil, alcohol, vinegar, or the usual household acids.
19) Vinyl plastic wall tiles (such as Vinylite, Saran, Geon, Marvinol, Ultron, and Monsanto vinyl butryol) are tough. Ordinary household chemicals will not harm them and they resist damage from acid, alcohol, food, ink, and dirt; but be careful not to spatter them with moth preparations.
20) You don’t have to chip off your old ceramic wall tiles or call in a professional tiler to DIY with plastic wall tile panels.
21) Plastic wall tile panels have a high gloss finish, which can maintain its look for years.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/home_improvement.php/124914
Article Added on Tuesday, April 14, 2009
|home improvement >> Top 50 Articles on Home Improvement|
|Category - >|