What Shoppers Want To See On Ecommerce Websites
What do customers want to see once they land on your ecommerce website? Every successful ecommerce page should have these elements included:
• Product title. The product title not only attracts shoppers to read more about an item, but also helps search engines to index your page.
• Quality product images. Product images are crucial as they create the first impression of a product. Great images might be what your customer needs to convince them to buy.
• Add to cart button and functional cart. The shopper should instantly be able to see the “add to cart” button. Make it stand out from the rest of the page. When it comes to the cart itself, it has to be functional and should not refresh too often (so a customer who stays on your page longer doesn’t lose selected items).
• Price and item availability. Price, including the additional costs (delivery, customs etc.), should be obvious and clear. Always show if the item is available for immediate shipping.
• Payment methods and security. The customer has to be able to trust you, so include payment methods with official logos.
• Returns policy. Provide all the necessary information that your customers might need when shopping. Include a return policy, as well as shipping and package handling information.
What Users Expect When Shopping On Mobile Ecommerce Website
When a user lands on mobile ecommerce website, they expect functionality. To quickly find what they are looking for your customer should be able to see quality photos, read well-written product descriptions, share an item (remember to include social button for easy sharing), and of course see payment and shipping information. Don’t think you can leave the essentials out and hope the customer won’t notice, because the shopping cart abandonment rate is higher than ever.
When it comes to mobile ecommerce websites you should include all the essential information. But remember, mobile phone screens are smaller than computers so outline the important text, showcase popular products, and make pages and photos load quickly.
For advice on how to improve your ecommerce website and optimise it for search engines and conversion rates please contact Advansys team. For more information please visit our website: www.advansys.com or call: 0845 838 2700.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/446694
Article Added on Thursday, April 24, 2014
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|