So, what can a company do to increase name recognition? Here are twenty-five ways you can begin branding your company and increase the name recognition of your firm.
1. Hire a branding company to bring your image and message under a brand.
2. Develop all collateral and image materials like web, stationery, logo, tagline, mission statement, cards, postcards, brochures, elevator pitch, newsletters, letters, project sheets, resumes, bios, firm description, etc… to coincide with your brand and your message.
3. Provide a mission statement that shows your reason for what you are here; and the value you provide to your customers. Develop a simple and humble mission statement.
4. Develop a memorable (never forgotten) tagline that expresses who you are and what you do!
5. Prepare a timetable and calendar of outreach; make a matrix of all those you’d like to reach in the next year and the potential influence on those people. This could fetch a very good impression from your customer – side.
6. Regularly write and issue press release to the media like TV, radio, newspaper etc…
7. Regularly write and post press releases in your website, this will fetch you popularity also will increase your SEO ranking.
8. Regularly write and post press release on online media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn etc… This will bring you more customers, likes, and popularity.
9. Diversify all marketing PR and media to reach the market where your clients are to be found. Do it as you opposed to marketing within your own service industry.
10. Participate / attend, speak, host, present, show in at least two / three national and local industry conferences.
11. Regularly write and pitch feature story ideas to the media.
12. Create and issues an online or direct mail newsletters in regular basis.
13. Get known for niche expertise or specific industry knowledge, like speak, write, present, teach, etc…
14. Participate in professional internship programs.
15. Participate and sponsor for local charitable efforts; get your name in the program the charitable cause distributes; get your name in the press surrounding the event. Please don’t do it just for fame, but do it whole hearted.
16. Using internet search techniques get to know all potential teaming partners in your new geographic area. Let them know your people, your areas of expertise and potential for cross referrals.
17. Develop collateral material with a regional bent; think what projects, services, people or elements might be important to this new market and capture that regional tone in all collateral material.
18. Include differentiating tips as the basis for all your branding statements. Develop tip sheets as to how your company is different than your competitors and why this makes a difference to teaming partners and to your end users-your potential clients.
19. Develop a calendar of local and regional events in your locale and make your company visible in the areas most related to your company and your potential clients’ interests.
20. Hire an industry professional to conduct a survey on your behalf; post the results on your website. Publicize the results most importantly to your industry. Make sure that your post results are different and simply super from other companies in your field.
21. Update your website to be informational based so that search engines can find you, and clients can read in-depth material demonstrating your expertise.
Post your appearance and participation in your website.
22. Plan a media release before and after each & every event.
23. Add informational website content a minimum of four times per month, do this one also regularly.
24. Communicate through all methods, the value of your brand to those are associated with it.
25. Establish your brand by regularly updating the financial value or potential value associated with your brand. When quantify results are achieved, add those results to your brand value.
Branding your company is a key to influence a memorable response in the minds of your chosen audience. It is not only the name recognition of your firm, but also the perceived value of your organization. Capture these twenty-five essential branding elements and begin to cement a positive branded image for your firm.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/362449
Article Added on Thursday, March 29, 2012
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|