Whatever the purpose of their website is, people and companies promote theirs because of search engine optimization. They want traffic to their website because that will increase their page ranking so much so that if people will type a certain keyword in a search engine, their websites will appear on the first few pages, if not the first few selections.
Additionally, when you promote a website, it is like putting an ellipse in your advertising statement. An ellipse signifies that there is something more to the message and that the reader can find it in the website. The website can contain more text and photos as well as a host of many other things, which is why you want to direct your readers there.
So maximize your website by advertising it using the most minimal of all media in terms of postcards. Look at the simple guidelines that you can do below. These will enable you to produce effective postcards that bring your message across and that will maximize the small space of the cards.
1. Make a nice layout using images and graphics from the website. You could use the main photo in the website as the main image of the postcard as well so that when people visit your site, they will not find it strikingly different. That would also create continuity in your campaign.
2. Include the slogan of your company or a title plus the list of your products in bold letters. You are sending out a postcard so you might as well remind people of your product line. For example, your title could be CHEAP APPAREL and the outline your products in this manner “Pants * Shirts * Jackets”. You can surely include this in your layout.
3. Write an encouraging message that will move people to go search your website when they log on the internet. Such as, “For more discounted items, visit our website, www.name of your website.com.” Make sure that you write your URL in big block letters that could be easily read. That should give your website like a brand recall.
4. At the back of your postcard, you could include a message that will be like an update about your company and your products. You may also want to include a promo code that when people will order, they can mention that code and they can get a discount. And once again, write down your website at the back. That should maximize your postcard announcement about your website.
5. You can do the postcard printing at home; especially if you only have a small enterprise and you are just starting to market your business. Do the layout in a 4” x 6” size. Prepare stock cards or Kromkote #189 as your material. These are thicker and tougher than regular boards and will make your postcards withstand shipping and handling. Use a laser printer to produce your mailers. That will make them water proof. The printing will also be nice and the colors more vivid.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/314891
Article Added on Saturday, August 13, 2011
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|