Do you know that you can actually print your postcards for free? Well, yes, you may have to buy the card stock and spend for the ink for the printer, but the designs will be free. All you need is an internet access and you will have access to hundreds of free designs on the web. Here are some suggestions for you.
1. Log on postcard design sites like Prek-8, Creativity Portal, or Postcard Template. There is no need to sign up to these sites in order to gain access to their designs. Yes, there are still some free things in this world, postcard templates included.
2. If you know what you want, then go immediately to the specific postcard category for your design. Browse through their many designs and when you have picked out your template, click on it to download. The template could download on Adobe Acrobat or as a zip file. You have to extract it to open it and the design will open in a Microsoft Word document.
3. Insert the elements that you need to put in there, such as photos and text. Check everything before printing.
4. Cut out stock cards in the size of 6”x4”. If you are ready to produce your card, then hit “Print.”
5. If you are going to make marketing postcards, it is very important to plan out the contents of your postcard. While it may not be very expensive to produce, it is expected to bring in results, which will result to sales for your company. So be creative with your title and do not bore your readers with long text messages. Be concise and to the point.
6. Use a nice and attractive photograph that features your products. Make it something that you reader would like to see. And don’t forget your contact information there. Or you may choose to use the entire front side for the advertising message and then just put a short text and the contact details at the back.
7. For marketing postcards, you may opt to have a bigger sized card at 6”x9”, but would mean more expensive postage. It can contain more photos a little more text than the standard size.
Thanks to the internet, you can just go online and already get a lot of these nice designs for your postcards. No need to build everything up from scratch. All you need is some diligence to undertake your postcard printing and you will not have to spend so much for your personal mails and greetings as well as your marketing materials. Just stock up on the boards and the ink and you can produce your mailer anytime there is an event or when you have a new product to promote.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/311470
Article Added on Tuesday, August 2, 2011
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|