Don't wait until after the storms and high winds have started to clear your property of dead beat trees. Be smart this summer and clear your property early so that you don't have to clean up and pay hefty bills later.
Weather your trees are decaying from insects or bacteria or they are just too old to stand up to the elements, either way you need to know what you are looking for in order to not put your property or people in harms way as the weather declines.
There are some simple way to reduce the potential damage that can be inflicted by unhealthy trees and here are some to keep in mind:
1. Know what to look for with your trees. Unhealthy trees are easy to identify and then action can be taken immediately to either have them pruned or removed.
2. When a storm comes through re-check your trees to see if any damage has been done to branches or trunks and then either get them lopped or removed as required. this will prevent any unforeseen damage when the next storms roll through.
3. If you're not sure if your trees require cutting back or removal then seek out the services of a professional tree care specialist who is arborist qualified. They can be found by doing a search for 'tree removals' or 'tree pruning' on the Internet in your local area.
4. Big trees carry a lot of weight and should not be grown to close to your home as they can be potentially dangerous if branches fall on your house.
5. Removal of large trees that are close to your home can leave your yard looking a little barren. The good news though is that you can always plant more trees further away but this time plan what type of trees you going to get so that they don't grow too close to your home.
6.Make sure you look carefully for any branches that are near power lines. Do not attempt to cut back any branches that may be close to power-lines yourself. Make sure you call your local electricity supplier and get them to advise you on the best course of action. Most of all, do not let your trees and branches grow freely close to power-lines as this is very dangerous should a branch bring down your power-lines.
7. Double check to see if you have any potentially dangerous trees or branches that are close to your neighbors property. By taking care of them in advance you could prevent a potential law suit coming your way later. Again, this is probably best let to a tree care specialist to advise you on the best and safest course of action to take with all the trees on your property.
Keeping your property safe from potentially dangerous trees or branches is just common sense. If you do notice that there are potential problems with some of your trees and branches then the best thing to do is call up a tree service specialist and get them to advise you on how to handle it. The worst thing you can do is try to fix any problems yourself and end up damaging the tree, your property or worse chopping off a body part because you weren't competent with a chainsaw.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/241884
Article Added on Tuesday, June 22, 2010
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|