Going beyond the basics on your website is an excellent way to generate link bait. Rather than just listing products you can also give tips, advice etc. on using your products. Giving extra information increases your visitor's understanding, encouraging them to buy and to pass on the information to friends who will also pass it on. This is called giving the customer added value and is a popular way to generate traffic.
The most important type of link is the in-bound link. An inbound link is a link from another website to your website. It is not easy to drive a high amount of inbound links from high PR (Page Rank) sites to your website especially in the age of high competition. But there is always a place to start!
Include things that would cause other webmasters, publishers and just people in general to send you traffic; things like:
- This site has a software utility that formats emails for free.
- This site has a program that allows you to semi-automatically submit your sites to all of the major and minor search engines and directories for free.
- This site that has a listing of all the major blog directories.
Write a post with lots of niche appeal, then at the end of the post invite your readers to republish with a link to your blog. The Key components could be:
- Valuable content or ideas that are unique and useful.
- A list of great resources – functioning as the aggregator is valuable.
- Encourage users to share this on their site too, with a link back to you.
This is a highly effective strategy, and not just for SEO purposes. Perhaps even better, the branding of your list throughout the social web and on lots of blogs can create great awareness for your program. If you are careful with only choosing high quality sites in your network, your list may eventually reach a level of prestige where you have incredible demand from bloggers wanting to be included.
Generating a continuous, fresh stream of traffic and links is essential to the success of any blog or website. In reality there are countless ways to accomplish this to design a popular web destination or take any site to the next degree. The methods listed above are proven successes, and certainly stuff you can to do to broaden your site’s range while boosting referral traffic.
In conclusion, the success of a linkbaiting strategy is generally granted with only two conditions:
1) For a reference page, you are an authority in the field, and for entertainment your content is innovative.
2) Your article should be visible on the Web and read by a sufficient number of people.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/210958
Article Added on Thursday, February 4, 2010
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|