Our school is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School where diversity is celebrated and all students can realize their full academic potential and learn about their responsibilities as world citizens.
IB offers three programs which are designed for students between the ages of 3-19. The main purpose of these programs is to help students develop the necessary skills related to intellect, personality and social skills which are imperative in today's' fast-paced world. Currently, the IB is working in close to 2500 schools on 132 countries to offer these three programs.
A world school or an international school tends to offer all those services to your students:-
1. An atmosphere where students and staff come from a mix of cultures and societies to learn and teach a syllabus which is designed to represent a universal perspective.
2. Most International / world schools in Jaipur offer a combination of the ICSE, IGCSE and the IB pattern. The first two are evolving from the Cambridge University system, while the IB system of teaching learning methodology evolved in 1968 in Switzerland to aid the children of diplomats.
3. Choosing the International Baccalaureate Programs (IBO's) states that, "These programs inspire students across the world to become more active, concerned and a lifelong learner who accepts other people opinions with their own differences of views on various issues. Various world schools in Jaipur are expected to practice this ideology to make the philosophy of an international education worthwhile.
4. The IB program consists of three different stages. The Primary Year Program (PYP) for children aged 3 to 11, the Middle Year Program (MYP) for students between the age of 11 and 17 and the Diploma Program (DP) which is equivalent to the 11th and 12th year for study in India and Jaipur.
5. Assessment too in the IB program is based on problem solving activities, investigating facts in a current context, debates, experiments, analysis and reflection. The topics can taken out form the school curriculums on which the students has to work for their assignments.
All the students are not only learning the world class education here but also enjoying their school days in the best possible ways. To provide the best learning atmosphere to the each student with individual attention the school offers many facilities that includes spacious air-conditioned classrooms, hi-tech computer labs, well-stocked library, music and dance rooms, cafeteria, EVS laboratory, mathematics laboratory, amphitheater, audio-visual room, composite play field, art and craft work areas, lecture halls, infirmary and uniform and stationery outlets all these into one school.
The students who have been passed out from IB and High schools can easily get admission in any higher degree level course in the foreign country on the basis of their marks and over all personality.
IB introduce good solidity subject for students. IB gives facility for student to choose his/her interested subject in Diploma program. In IB schools student take education without burden of getting high marks. It design its school program like a game, student lean without tension and get high marks without tension and hard work.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/education.php/483990
Article Added on Wednesday, September 24, 2014
|Education >> Top 50 Articles on Education|
|Category - >|