Find below some of the important factors which stop our career growth:
1) Lack of knowledge: Technology keeps improving day to day and itís very essential that we are all aware of the new updates and are keen in learning anything new which saves time and money for the company. Regular updates on new softwareís and techniques are very essential for growth.
2) Negative attitude: Negative attitude towards work always demotivate us from learning and this is dangerous. Learning is part of our life and accepting anything new and developing positive attitude can help in career growth.
So, letís now understand the tools which can help us in developing the required skills in career development.
1) One important tool is the career development series entrance exams. Clearing these exams help in climbing the career ladder easily and also give an extra weightage to our profile. Clearing Career development series entrance exams needs lot of dedication and hard work because there is tough competition in these exams. There are many career development series entrance exams books online which give us all the required information of these exams.
2) Team work: This is a very important tool which is usually appreciated in all companies. A person who knows to work in a team and has healthy relation with colleagues always gets better opportunities.
3) Dedication and hard work: Always be ready for new challenges at work. Itís always good to accept more responsibilities which is highly appreciated and observed.
4) Open to learning: This is very essential because only a good learner can be successful in climbing the career ladder.
5) Healthy competition: This is only possible when you have a good character. Unhealthy competition always screws up things , so always try and get things in the right way which lasts forever.
There are many books written on career development series entrance exams. Find below some of the well known books which can be helpful:
1) Career Development by Patrick Schutz Richard Harvey
2) Personality development and Career Management by Siddiqui
3) Whatís Your MBA IQ?: A Managerís Career Development Tool by Devi Vallbhaneni
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/education.php/395063
Article Added on Monday, November 19, 2012
|Education >> Top 50 Articles on Education|
|Category - >|