There are 12 related exams to Microsofts MCSE 2003 Messaging Certification. These exams are:
1. Exam 70-236 TS: Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
2. Exam 70-237 Pro: Designing Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
3. Exam 70-238 Pro: Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
4. Exam 70-270 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional
5. Exam 70-284 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
6. Exam 70-285 Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Organization
7. Exam 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
8. Exam 70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
9. Exam 70-292 Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment for an MCSA Certified on Windows 2000
10. Exam 70-293 Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
11. Exam 70-297 Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
12. Exam 70-298 Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
If you want to learn more about these exams please visit the Microsoft MCSE 2003 Messaging Certification webpage.
Job Opportunities for Microsoft MCSE 2003 Messaging Certified Professionals
The job roles for MCSE 2003 Messaging certified experts typically include: systems engineers, technical support engineers, systems analysts, network analysts, and technical consultants.
Network Engineer - The main tasks associated with this role would be IT implementation & supporting the clients Network and Managed Services lines of business. The candidate qualifying for the job would be expected to manage the networks of the organization in addition to strategizing the backup, firewall and security functions of the business infrastructure.
Systems Engineer - The main task for a Systems Engineer is to confirm that he builds Windows Server Solutions on the business infrastructure of the organization. The expert should be able of planning, designing and implementing solutions for products operating on the Windows Server 2000 and Windows Server 2003 operating system. Experts who have specialized in aspects like Messaging and Security on Windows Server 2003 environment can look forward to a challenging career with companies.
Network Analyst - Many new businesses are trying to set up their network architecture and infrastructure. A Network Analyst must be capable to study various network solutions and recommend their findings from the possibility study conducted on the network solutions.
Systems Analyst - The main job tasks would contain researching, planning and recommending software to the organization. Remember, the research, plan and recommendations must be in line with the business needs of the software and the organization. High degree of proficiency in doing gap analysis and feasibility study is desired to perform this job effectively.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/education.php/375859
Article Added on Friday, July 6, 2012
|Education >> Top 50 Articles on Education|
|Category - >|