Web Design Influence On User Experience
Nowadays people want more than just a fast-loading, functional website. Website designers are more than happy to introduce alternative solutions to boring websites. What emotions can a website design evoke? How can it increase user experience?
A good website can surprise, engage, entertain, and connect with users. It can even tell a visual story and create a lasting, positive impression.
• No more boring navigation. Classical navigation is good solution for big websites that have a large amount of diverse content. However, smaller websites can allow more flexibility. Websites that come up with creative navigation solutions will stand out from the crowd.
- Dragging and dropping. Websites that are designed as one big page can include a drag and drop navigation, where users can move sections to different sides to discover more information. This is great experience for most audiences.
- Animated navigation. Visually pleasing and appealing navigation. Once you click on the option you want, the page should come to life. Movement generates more interest and appeal for users.
- No more clicking. How would you feel about navigating the entire page without having to click on anything? It is quite a challenge at first, but a really creative way to present information.
• More visual content. Colours, contrasts, images, and photos are important for successful web design. Images are a great way to evoke emotions. Visuals combined together with visual effects can communicate strong messages and convince your audience to comment or leave feedback.
• Entertain. People spend time searching online for important information. However, visual and entertaining content can serve as a fun distraction. Humour can also be a powerful tool but it has to be used tastefully to not offend anyone.
• All about the details. It is all about the details when creating a website design that is easy to navigate as well as being entertaining. While it can be visually creative, it has to meet its goals: inform, present products, and call to take action. Your content has to match the visual message you present.
Execute Your Web Design Ideas With Store Express
Now you know that website design, colour, and overall presentation can influence the user. It can either intrigue them to stay on your website and explore endless possibilities, or make them never visit your page again.
How do you find the perfect balance of a creative web design that is easy to navigate? Luckily Store Express knows how. Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity to learn more about how to make your webpage design stand out.
For more information please call: 0845 050 2500 or visit our website: http://www.e-store-design.co.uk/
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/ecommerce.php/447584
Article Added on Saturday, April 26, 2014
|Ecommerce >> Top 50 Articles on Ecommerce|
|Category - >|