Make ensure that you go through this article very carefully because the factors stated below, have very dramatic effects on the ability of a website to convert its visitors. Search engine optimization is not just about page title, meta tags and keywords, it is also and more importantly about driving targeted traffic to your web pages that are relevant to them. This is because the amount of traffic driven to a website is not as important as your ability to satisfy the needs of everyone that visits the site.
The most important step to building a search engine optimization strategy is to ensure visitors find what they are looking for when they come to your site. Search engine optimization will help drive traffic to your site if done properly, though it does not guarantee your visitors will remain on your site or even buy your products, what it does ensure is that the right people that are relevant to your business are directed to your webpage and that is very important to the online/offline sales funnel (targeting). Once the right people have been driven to the website it is now important that the copy and "ease of use" of the website ensures the acquired traffic is adequately converted for sales. These factors are very important if you're to get higher ranking:
Understanding your target customer: designing a website you think will attract customers without really knowing who your customers are, what they are looking for online, how they get online, the kind of browsers they use and limitations, the places they like to visit online etc. will only build a beautiful and creative website that may load to slowly or direct the wrong kind of audience. Therefore the foremost rule of creating good content for search engine optimization understands your target customers.
"You cannot improve what you do not understand"
Step by step optimization of the website: after adequately determining the online behavior and needs of your target audience. You can now engage in on-page optimization of your site. This involves crafting titles that are relevant to your target audience. For very big brands they can title their pages with their brand name as they have a known name already, smaller emerging brands can deide to compete for generic brand/product/services related keywords. E.g someone in the consulting business could include keywords like "consulting", "business" in their page titles.
Link building: the overall on-page optimization only contributes about 25% to search engine optimization. The remaining 75% is contributed by off page optimization a process that has link building as the most important component. The most important factors to search engines especially googl search is relevance (helping people find what they are actively looking for) and reputation (sorting the various relevant search results to fined the one that has the greatest reputation, this helps search engines rank all the relevant pages to a particular keyword) Link building involves syndicating your web pages and content in the social space as search is increasingly becoming more social.
It is pertinent to note that search engine optimization is not an event rather it is a process that requires continuous tweaking and changes. This is because of the continuous updates to search engine algorithm.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/ebusiness.php/465627
Article Added on Tuesday, June 3, 2014
|Online Business >> Top 50 Articles on Online Business|
|Category - >|