Writing ads for either you own products or affiliate products is a large part of a marketing plan. You need to find the emotional "triggers" that will excite your prospects and get them to buy.
Take a good look at the product you are promoting. what does it do? What is its purpose? Now, see if you can find the emotional triggers that fit the features of the product. Those triggers are really the benefits of that product.
Here are a few of those triggers to help get your ideas flowing:
1. Become More Successful. No one wants to be a failure, so telling them how a product can help them achieve success is a good way to promote it.
2. Avoid Loss. Prospects need to know that they won't lose by trying the product. Using a "Guarantee" headline such as "Guaranteed to give you ______ or your money back," lets them know that if the product is not what they need, their money will be refunded.
3. Make More Money. Everyone wants to make more money. This one is a no-brainer!
4. Save Money. Along with making more money, people want to save the money they already have. Tell prospects how much money they can save by using your product.
5. Save Time. time is money. It's a cliche, but it's true. Can your product save time in research, organization or marketing methods? If so, tell customers how.
6. Make It Easy. The less "brain power" a person has to use to do a task the better he likes it. Tell prospective customers how "easy" a product is to use.
7. Curiosity. Any headline or ad that makes prospects curious will be more likely to get them to click to the sales letter.
When you understand what emotional triggers will "get the click," it makes it easier to write those ads. Give prospects what they want to save time, make more money or help them gain success. Helping them find those things will ultimately help you.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/copywriting.php/16614
|Copywriting >> Top 50 Articles on Copywriting|
|Category - >|