If you are not creating articles for your website and your affiliate programs, you should. Articles add a valuable commodity to your site -- content. The search engines and people alike are always on the lookout for good content.
If you are creating articles, you are always looking to find ways to get your article out to the masses – and the more exposure your article has the greater the opportunity that people will read your article and want to visit your website. Should you submit your articles manually or should you use an article marketer submission service that will choose for you -- where your article goes? Is an article submission service a good option for you when submitting articles? I hope to show you both the pros and cons of this service and let you be the judge.
Pro to Article Submission Service
Article Submission Service can be a great help when your time is limited and you want to get your articles to all the article sites and groups. However, when the service is tiered, based on what you pay and don’t pay – you have to be aware of what you are getting..
All services give you a sampling with a free service – and I did find the free service to be on the, well, expected side. After submitting to the free service of an article submission service you received the following:
1. you received several emails that stated you article had been received by a site and would be looked at. This is usual, and a good sign.
2.you received emails from the yahoo groups, which is a good sign.
The article submission to the article sites such as Ezine Articles and Go Articles will require a small outlay of money for each article on a monthly basis. Thus, you would use a submission service if:
1. you had a separate email address to catch the other authors’ articles that you would be receiving from the yahoo groups.
2. you wanted to part with your money to take advantage of the service.
3. Needed more time.
4. you have a desire for a wider exposure of your articles and thus, more traffic to your site.
Cons of Using an Article Admission Service
When looking at anything new, you must determine when it is to your advantage to use a service or to do it yourself. These are some of the issues I would have to overcome:
1. If you do the submission myself, you know that the article or articles have reached it expected destination or destinations – but the exposure my article gets will be limited by the sites that I know.
2. If you are restricted by General Titles will the article sites kick your article out because of not possibly abiding by the rules.
3. If you do it yourself, you can target my article to the specific, intended audience.
To conclude, you need to try different methods of getting your articles out to the masses. And the success of these different methods is dependent on your own satisfaction or lack there of, of the results rendered by such services. Experiment and determine for yourself what services will help your business, who knows, that one service may be the punch in the arm your business needs to grow.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/affiliate-programs.php/230420
Article Added on Friday, April 9, 2010
|Affiliate Programs >> Top 50 Articles on Affiliate Programs|
|Category - >|