1. Radish, Melon Combo and Cucumber: This is a delicious mixture of vegetables and fruit. Simply combine honey, walnut oil dressing and almonds. This will be a favorite extra to meat that has been smoked.
2. Pasta Salad with Fruit: Combine pasta with pear, pineapple and other fruits of your choice. You can also include: ham, cheese and vegetables for nutrition intake. A lot of individuals enjoy adding balsamic vinegar for extra taste.
3. Potato Salad mixed with Creamy Dressing: This one is always good. Combine green onions and cucumber. Garnish with a few fresh herbs. Remember: Potatoes will taste better when they have been unpeeled.
4. Bulgur Salad with Shrimps: Partly boil the bulgur. This can be done very quickly. Mix in the shrimps. This fantastic salad is very mouthwatering.
5. Garlic and Tomato Salad: To get a good mixture of color, use some green and red tomatoes. Mix with some garlic. And there we have it. A healthy salad.
6. Crunchy Nut Coleslaw - Simply combine the following things: white cabbage, green onions, sultanas, radish, carrots and a few peanuts.
7. Rigatoni and Boiled Vegetable Salad: Boil together a few vegetables then combine with some thick pasta. Coat it with some piquant dressing. This is a great side with chicken or meat that has been cooked.
8. Baby Spinach and Tarragon Chicken Salad: To make this appealing you can add in some tahini and a paste that has been made out of sesame seeds.
9. Warm Sesame Chicken Salad: Combine some chicken strips with some sesame seeds coating. Also mix in cornflakes and breadcrumbs. This will make a crunchy vegetable dish. vinaigrette and chili powder can also be included. How good is that!
10. Smoked Trout and Pasta Salad: This is a good dish to have mid week. Have some whole-wheat bread with it. You can be sure this will please everybody.
11. French Tuna and Bell Pepper Salad: This is one of the best methods to get best Salad recipes healthyand has lots of flavor. Combine crunch beans, potato slices, tomatoes and chunky pieces of tuna together. Whole-wheat baguettes are a great accompaniment with this salad.
12. Tropical Salmon Salad - Simple mix in some fresh mangoes, and orange fruits with some cooked salmon. Remember, Salmon has a rich flavor. This is best with orange color fruits.
13. Oriental Chicken and Pasta Salad: For this dish to taste exotic, simply mix together; rice vinegar, fish sauce and red chili. Pour this over your pasta that has some fresh crunch vegetables already in it. Yum!
14. Asian Chicken Salad: This is a combination of: lychees, snow peas, green onions, oranges and fried chicken. This will give an oriental flavor. Top it off with some creamy peanut dressing.
15. Filet Mignon Salad: Boil a lean steak meat. Put this on top of a few green vegetables. Is this healthy or what?!
16. Mango, Melon and Shrimp Salad: This recipe will be a delight with some fresh mint and honey poured over it.
17. Lobster Salad: Simply combine the following together: cooked unpeeled potatoes, pepper, grapes, shreds of snow peas, vegetables and a lime dressing. Place the lobster meat on the top.
18. Chicken Salad with Mango: Boil potatoes, asparagus and chicken. Then mix some slices of mango with baby salad greens, and a fresh flavored orange dressing. This is a very tasty salad!
19. Creamy Turkey with Pecans and Grapes Salad: This dish really is very healthy! It also has the potential to be a main dish. It is a low-fat salad that can be created out of left over roasted turkey.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/weightloss.php/490174
Article Added on Tuesday, September 22, 2015
|WeightLoss >> Top 50 Articles on WeightLoss|
|Category - >|