Assortment of Food
Customers prefer buffet mainly for the sizeable variety they get for the money they spend, with a reduced waiting time. Nowadays, most buffet services use Hepp Buffet Stands, which allows people to easily choose their food, reducing their waiting time, as the diners can easily access their favourites. Hence, as a restaurant, when you offer the buffet service, you have advantage over the non-buffet restaurants.
The way the food is presented, can change the perception of the taste buds of your diners and their way of judging. For example, a normal fresh juice when served in a Hyperlux Juice Dispenser may appeal the customer more, than serving it in a normal juice jar. Also, if you are offering cakes as part of your dessert plan, then the baker might consider using Guery baking moulds to offer cakes in a variety of shapes. In reality, many customers judge the establishments based on the presentations. Many restaurants have taken this concept seriously, and are looking to present the dishes, to win over the critics of the guests.
Cost Effective And Saves On Resources With Easy Service
With buffets, you donâ€™t have to deploy your staff to take orders and serve the diners, as the diners themselves, will hit the buffet desk to get their favourite food. You just require staff to monitor the service and check, refill the empty foodstuffs.
- Too many Leftovers! All the food prepared by your chefs might end up in wastage if the estimated number of visitors did not turn up on a given day.
- In buffet, the dishes have to be kept full every time, to draw the attention of the diners. This might not work at times!
- Hygiene matters, keep the place of serving & dining clean. A simple negligence might cost you more!
- Buffet services, drains the energy of your staff resulting in less organisation & presentation as they might have a very tough time in refilling the dishes and maintaining the hygiene levels.
- Also, in the live station, the cooks might turn up irksome, as they have to keep preparing fresh food as and when the diners request.
Ultimately, not everyone can taste what is on the buffet desk, so you can introduce sit down buffets, with a 3-course meal plan containing alternatives and a beverage. This pattern is now becoming more common among the five star hotels, as this reduces a lot of wastage, since people donâ€™t have to think of what to order or eat.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/sales.php/493593
Article Added on Sunday, February 3, 2019
|Sales >> Top 50 Articles on Sales|
|Category - >|