1. Arvind Kejriwal- Is the present leader of AAP. He was born on 16th August 1968 in Siwani, Bhiwani District, and Haryana. He is a very educated person and has completed his graduation from IIT- Kharagpur in mechanical engineering. After graduation, he joined the Tata Steel in 1989 but left the job to prepare for Civil Service Examination. He later qualified the examination and joined the IRS in the post of Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax. He joined the protest against corruption during the years of his service and founded the movement Parivartan in Sundar Nagar Delhi. He has also been associated with many charitable works. As a politician, he believes in the regionalization of the government and promotes the participation of panchayat for undertaking the local decisions as well as budgets. Arvind Kejriwal phone number can be used to contact them for any type of help or financial support in emergency.
2. Manish Sisodia- He is the present Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi and has been in this post since February 2015. Sisodia was born on 5th January 1972 in Hapur, India. He studied journalism and completed diploma in it. Due to his academic results, he was awarded by BharatiyaVidyaBhaban. During his career, he hosted Zero Hour, a show on All India Radio in 1996. Later he worked for Zee News as a news producer and reader. He has been associated with various activism and has been associated with the NGO Parivartan and campaigned for RTI act. He is an integral part of AAP. His followers can drop him an email at Manish Sisodia email id.
3. Jitendra Singh Tomar- He is currently an MLA and is in the Sixth Legislative Assembly of Delhi. He was born on 12th April 1966 in Fatehpur, Etah district, UP. He has claimed in his election affidavit that he has an LLB degree holder from Biswanath Singh Institute of Legal Studies. Previously Tomar was a member of Indian National Congress but later in 2013, joined AAP.
4. Gopal Rai- He is currently the minister of Employment, Development, Labour, General Administration and Irrigation of the Delhi Government under chief minister Arvind Kejriwal. He is also a popular social activist. Rai completed is post-graduation from Lucknow University and started his career with All India Students Association of Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist). Later he joined AAP and is currently the National Executive.
5. Satyendra Kimar Jain- Currently he is a cabinet minister of Delhi Government. He has been associated with Anna Hazareâ€™s movement to end corruption in India. Before involving in politics, Jain was a staff in the Central Public Works Department. He later quit this job and started his own architecture consultancy company. He has also contributed in various social welfare organizations
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/politics.php/493264
Article Added on Tuesday, November 13, 2018
|Politics >> Top 50 Articles on Politics|
|Category - >|