Fertility in women
Fertility in women is important, especially her determination and finding solutions to improve fertility with diet, treatments and regular checks. Not all women are lucky enough to stay pregnant quickly, fertility problems are becoming more and more.
1. Fertility is largely genetic
Doctors believe that the number of eggs at birth is an index in determining a woman's fertile period. In general, at birth a woman have about 2 million eggs. However, factors such as smoking or chemotherapy can accelerate the death of these eggs, resulting in early menopause.
2. Regular menstrual periods are a sign of regular ovulation
When a woman ovulates regularly and regular (24 to 35 days), she is more likely to get pregnant. If her periods are not regular, ovulation does not occur regularly as first reported fertility problems. Polycystic ovary syndrome is a serious condition because even women who facing this problem do not ovulate for long periods. In both cases specialist advice and treatment is imperative.
3. In most cases, stress does not cause infertility
Contrary to regular opinions, daily stress does not prevent regular ovulation women. Only in extremely rare cases, emotional and physical stress leads to dysfunction. In most cases, stress is only a psychological factor which does not affect female fertility.
4. Both too little and extra weight influence fertility
In recent years, scientists have found that people with weight problems and deficiencies of fertility. If you have lower body mass index of 18 or over 32, is supposed to have ovulation problems, and hence fertility problems. Such a weight can be harm even during pregnancy.
Fertility in men
Fertility in men is a very important issue in the context of couples trying to conceive. Men can suffer from fertility problems. It is easy to consider fertility as something normal that you rightfully, by the time you are dealing with the delicate issue of infertility staff.
Millions of couples each year seek help, worried and frustrated by the prospect of infertility. Although it is normal for this time you feel confused and discouraged, there are reasons to be optimistic. Many people do not realize that in about half of cases, infertility - the inability to conceive - is due to male factors.
Certain circumstances can affect sperm quality and pregnancy chances of conceiving.
Causes of male infertility
The most common cause of male infertility (40% of cases) is the varioceles (one or more veins dilated which affects temperature and chemical balance of the testicles, mostly on the left).
- A wide range of childhood diseases can reduce sperm accumulation; this includes viral diseases, especially measles. In the event that mumps affects both testicles, there is the possibility of permanent sterility.
- Certain drugs (nitrofurantoin, steroids, and others) can affect sperm production. Consult your doctor before discontinuing any prescribed medication management.
- Exposure to chemicals (including pesticides and fertilizers, heavy metals - lead, nickel, mercury) or radiation (including x-rays) can lead to abnormal sperm production.
Calivita supplements that increase fertility
- Zinc is an important mineral for healthy reproductive function. Mega Zinc, in chelated form for maximum absorption, helps to fill this important nutrient in the diet.
- Primrose Oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids with important functions for the body. Evening Primrose Oil supports the "inner health" and helps normal functioning of the heart, the perfect functioning of joints and acts as an effective antioxidant.
- Woman's body has special requirements. VitalWoman was designed specifically to meet these special requirements, stimulating the good functioning of uterus and ovaries and preventing frigidity.
- The body of a man has his special requirements too. VitalMan is a natural supplement that improves intimate performance, has a beneficial effect in cases of infertility and increase male potency.
- Panax Ginseng is a dietary supplement with many benefits for the body, including the prevention of genital dysfunctions in men and women.
- Antioxidants and Gingko biloba in composition of Protect 4Life have the ability to increase blood circulation and is beneficial for stimulating potency.
- Vaginal and intimate health may be improved with the help of IntiMoments lubricant gel that keeps the vagina healthy.
- New Life covers the necessary of vitamins, minerals and all the nutrients needed for a harmonious pregnancy.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/parenting.php/413691
Article Added on Thursday, May 2, 2013
|parenting >> Top 50 Articles on Parenting|
|Category - >|