1. The first and foremost rule is to never eat or drink anything when you have the invisible braces on. Foods and candy are just fine as long as they do not require hard chewing and doesnâ€™t strain your braces. Hence, eating fruits or green leafy veggies are great, because they are both soft and nutritious as well.
2. Pastas are a good choice, but ensure that they are paired with nutritional food choices such as greens. Breads are another good option. Soft breads are more delicious and have relatively better nutritional value.
3. Apart from the above-mentioned food choices, you can also go for drinks as well. But beware of what you drink. Do not opt for sodas and coffees, as drinking too much of them can damage your invisible braces, or bring down the chances of yielding optimum results after paying for the cost of invisible braces in Australia. Drink plenty of water instead, as they can flush away harmful bacteria. Fluoridated water is specifically recommended.
4. Keep away from alcohol consumption. With good brushing techniques, protein drinks in moderation are fine. Make sure there arenâ€™t any protein leftovers in your mouth as bacteria feeds on them, hence brush thoroughly after consuming protein drinks.
5. Always avoid foods that fall under the spicy and icy categories. This is because such foods can lead to cold shock or grinding. Ice creams can lead to cold shock, and probably crack your teeth. When hard foods are chewed on, they lead to grinding. Spicy foods are advised to be avoided because they are often paired with acidic content, which isnâ€™t friendly to your teeth.
Hence, the key to making your treatment worth paying for the invisible braces cost in Australia is to not consume alcohol, avoid hard foods, drink plenty of water, adopt good brushing techniques and follow your dentist instructions. Being food conscious can help you to speed up the treatment process, keep your smile strong and give you attractive teeth.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/miscellaneous.php/492826
Article Added on Thursday, March 15, 2018
|Miscellaneous >> Top 50 Articles on miscellaneous|
|Category - >|