Experiential marketing or you may call it event marketing adds more trust , reality and stability to your brand. The event management across industry is growing leaps and bound. 2014 â 2015 has been an year of celebration of the event management industry as it grew by 15 % approx.. i.e. INR 4300 Cr.
Industry is expected to grow between 15% - 18% in 2016 -2017 and approx. earn INR 5600 Cr â INR 5800 Cr. This industry includes personal, corporate events, entertainment events, live concert, sports, conferences etc.
Today as the marketing trends are heading to making a mark with every campaign, experiential marketing is a growing trend within the companies. I think itâs the best way to create brand trust, visibility and credibility and also increase loyalty amongst the consumer. The sole motive behind spending on these events is to âEngage the consumer, and increase the user baseâ. Events or the experiential zone becomes the touch point for both the parties.
Sharing few important hacks when you plan your event:
1. Create an event page on your company page: Every event needs to be designed as a highly interactive campaign in order to keep the users visiting the website engaged and increase the enthusiasm level for them to register. Freebies for early birds works wonders for any event.
Events page should carry the following details:
a) Details on the event, Event design masthead with brand logo
b) Why should they join the event
c) What is in store of them
d) Details on the event like speakers, entertainment, lunch dinner etc.
e) Who all will attend the event
f) Time, venue and date.
g) Register and share buttons and win exciting early bird prizes
2. Use the current technology â corporates use the latest technology in creating an experiential zone for their product. It helps the consumer to really get glued to the product. With technology paving its way faster than it could, people are used to 3-D technology, projections and augmented reality at events. Companies have been trying new and advanced technologies to keep the events more lively and likeable by the consumer.
3. Be exclusive â its important to create a buzz around the event . Faster you start better will be the turn up ratio at the event. The success of the event is always proportionate to the footfall and level of engagement at the event. With todays technology:
a) Before the event date, promotion on winning the fun prizes at the event creates a lot of impact. Register and visit us for more action, like and share.
b) Use twitter, instagram and other social media to do so. Tweezers before the event keeps the buzz of the event going and builds the awareness about the brand event.
c) Objective is to have more and more people to register and more and more people to visit your event.
Exclusive content strategy about the event on your website, Facebook and twitter will bring on lot of new fans and engage with the old ones. Trick, which never fails.
4. Hire event management experts â Hiring an event management company is a good option. It takes away the operations, administration and event management pain of your chest. They are professionals and have their drill in place. All you need to do is give them the objective, vision and the scale of your event . Services for event management services depends on what your organization is looking at.
5. Honest and brutal feedbacks are good â Companies try their hands on creating experiential zone for the customers. Auto companies, FMCG and dÃ©cor companies evaluate their product and create their marketing campaigns depending on the feedback from the customers. Using social media just adds more genuineness to the product or the brand. Feedbacks and honest opinions can help you improvise the product. Interaction with customer helps a brand understand the kind of consumer they have.
6. Newness and freshness â creativity blended with the latest technology for the key to a successful and likeable product. With the changing trends frequently and increasing exposure for all age groups, its really gets tougher for brands to bring on freshness on their brands. But this is exactly what it calls âGETTING EVOLVEDâ , creating need for the user and providing with a great new experience â is all it takes to make a great experiential marketing campaign.
7 Effective use of the Social media â Extensive use of FB live, videos, tweet banks and live Tweet board it just makes the event more happening and impactful. Stories from the attendees just make the event more engaging. Live streaming if an extremely good idea if you would like the world to know about your event. Increases bandwidth, increases reach, increases the fan.
Itâs just the way forward to go out there and try a new idea for your brand. Share this with others too.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/marketing.php/491971
Article Added on Sunday, November 27, 2016
|marketing >> Top 50 Articles on marketing|
|Category - >|