Some dental problems are more common than others, for example, tooth decay and teeth sensitivity. Others such as teeth grinding or bruise are less well known. This guide is designed to give you all the in order you will need about a variety of dental problems. What causes dental cavities? Why are my teeth sensitive? How do I get rid of my ‘gummy smile? These are just some of the more common dental problems.
Causes of Dental Problems: -
Day or night, pressure can make you squeeze your teeth. If complete often, teeth grind will damage the chin. See your dentist in Costa Mesa for action of teeth grinding. He can promoter a night guard or other machine to help reduce if not stop teeth grinding.
Pus collects at the site of the infection. The condition will become progressively more painful until the abscess either ruptures and drains on its own or is drained surgically.
People under a lot strain often skip brushing. For public who love revolving on food to relieve pressure, this can be a bad custom as it will only intensify the risk of tooth decay.
They often blow up out on the tongue and the inside cheeks of the mouth. They may appear alone at times, but can exemplify up in clusters as well. Expert believes that stress and exhaustion increases the chance of receiving a canker sore.
Tips for Dental Problems: -
• Dental cleanliness is to be maintained.Mix lemon with temperate water and gargle, a tea complete from fenugreek seeds must be in use frequently.Fresh guava is helpful in terrible breath.
• Don't wait until a tooth ache is unbearable before going to the dentist. If the pain lasts for more then a day call your dentist and make an appointment. The earlier something is looked at the less work will need to be done.
• Mix salt with thinly crushed rind of lime. Employ this as toothpowder. Take 50 gms of keekar wood, roast alum 20 gms. Crush together. Rub this powder over your teeth, brushwood of neem.
• Rub an orange skin on the teeth every night.
• Most water supplies contain fluoride which helps fight cavities. If you don't have time to
brush your teeth, swish around some water in your mouth.
• Diet affluent in calcium is optional. Intake of dairy products will aid. Blend 1 tsp of turmeric with 1 tsp of salt. Add mustard oil to make a insert. Rub on teeth and gums, shun sugar intake, include raw vegetables in go on a diet.
• Avoid eating too much sugar. This is the leading cause of tooth decay. Avoid drinking sodas frequently and eating hard candy throughout the day.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/health.php/225686
Article Added on Thursday, March 18, 2010
|fitness >> Top 50 Articles on fitness|
|Category - >|