MudraCircle is one of the most comprehensive loaning collection marketplaces in India. It is located in Gundecha Enclave, Khairani Rd, Ansa Industrial Estate, Chandivali, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is run by a team of an experienced banker, techies, and data scientists whose aim is to ease the process of borrowing and investment. Mr. Vaibhav Ajay Mishra, Anand Mishra, and Ashish Dighule are the co-founders of the MudraCircle.
MudraCircle provides different financial services such as business loans, personal loans, loans based on GST, supply chain financing, merchant cash financing and many others. It provides a loan in a much quicker and easier way as compared to other financial companies so that the organisations can run their business efficiently.
The following steps will help you to apply online for loan application from MudraCircle:
1. Go to this link, https://www.mudracircle.com/borrower/register and register yourself on mudracircle.com as a borrower.
2. Create your username and password by providing few details such as mobile number, name, address, occupation and many others.
3. Provide Aadhar and PAN details for verification purpose.
4. Complete documentation process by providing bank statement of up to one year in PDF format. You can also upload your Income Tax Return (ITR), and balance sheet, if required.
5. Provide a brief description of your business. You can also provide your social media account details if required. The team of MudraCircle will fetch details of your business from such accounts.
6. Now, your digital verification is done.
7. Select the type of loan you want â€“ secured loan and unsecured loan. After 24-48 hours, you can see the status of your application on the dashboard.
8. You can also contact the lender from your dashboard with the help of mail, skype, or google.
9. You will get a PDF copy of your loan agreement once both the parties (you & lender) agreed.
10. Now, your loan is ready to be used.
Once your application for the loan is received at the end of MudraCircle, they thoroughly analyse your provided bank statements and balance accounts. You can also take help from the link given below to learn how to register for MudraCircle.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/494160
Article Added on Saturday, May 18, 2019
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|