Some of the most popular wedding flowers are roses, peonies, and ranunculus. But, there are also other colourful blooms that take your wedding decoration to the next level. Our list of ideas from the leading flower shops in London Ontario is sure to inspire you and create a tablescape that everyone will remember.
Bold and Bright Wedding Centerpiece â Tulip, Ranunculus & Clematis
This bold and bright wedding centerpiece adds a welcome pop of color to any tablescape. This centrepiece features blooms that showcase the colours of the season such as pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, and purples. The centrepiece includes flowers such as
- Ranunculus â Popular for their bright blooms and delicate, layered petals, ranunculus are great for adding texture to a bouquet or centrepiece.
- Tulips â From bright reds to nearly black purple, tulips come in a wide range of colours and are well-known for their unique shape. Red tulips symbolize true love and are great for weddings.
- Clematis â These flowers bloom in mid to late summer and grow on a vine. Their colourful petals make them good for centerpieces.
Hydrangeas, garden roses, ginestra, and anemone can also be added to this centrepiece to captivate your guests.
Chic Wedding Centerpiece â English Roses, Succulents, and Dahlias
A centrepiece of beautiful whites and succulents grace the tables of a gorgeous outdoor wedding. The lush flowers that showcase their natural volume and texture can enhance the look of any clean tablescape. Here are some suggestions for this style of bouquet from flower delivery in London ON.
- English Roses â English roses have a romantic, cupped shape, many petals, and come in a wide range of colours. These flowers are well-known for their pleasant smell and repeat flowering capability.
- Succulents â Succulents are a good addition to warm weather weddings and come in soft greens, blues, and greys.
- Dahlias â The many small and rounded petals bloom in mid-summer and add texture to any centrepiece.
- Dusty Miller â Even though Dusty Millers produce yellow flowers during the summer, people are most interested in their lacey, silvery foliage, which is used in bouquets and centrepieces.
Modern Wedding Centrepiece
Modern wedding centrepieces are designed using an eclectic mix of flowers such as garden roses, protea, dusty miller, kangaroo paw, and air plants. Because of their ability to withstand warm weather, air plants are great accents for warm weather weddings.
Wild and Rustic Wedding Centrepiece
As the name implies, this centrepiece includes wildflowers such as dianthus, spray roses, kale, eucalyptus, statice, veronica, and amaranthus.
Looking for stunning wedding centrepieces that add sparkle to your big day? Springhill Flowers will make your vision a reality. Visit https://www.springhillflowers.com/ for quick flower delivery in London Ontario.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/492781
Article Added on Friday, March 2, 2018
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|