The great artist Leonardo Da Vinci said âSimplicity is the ultimate form of sophisticationâ. These golden words hold true very much in business as well because customers expect a simple and clean treatment as service from their vendors. They want to bring the elegance in foil printing in colors of their choice like gold, copper, silver or any color as needed.
How foil-stamping works for cards?
The business cards are printed with elegant silk 17pt paper and they normally possess about 60% of the thickness of the credit card we use every day. You also have option to choose either the spot UV or the rounded corner variant depending on your predilections. To make the embroidered card attractive, you may consider choosing a reflective gold/cooper/silver colored foil to garner the attention of a potential buyer. A standard 3.5-inch by 2-inch foiled business card may cost between a 100$ for 500 units to around 400$ for 5000 units.
How to order your business cards?
Traditionally you may visit a brick-and-mortar design store, look at the available designs and design your content for it, and may also try to avail a discount for the cards. This is the rule for the old times.
Now, some vendors even allow you to upload your simple design in Dropbox and let you pay online through your smartphones. Not sure if your cards will turn out well ? Order a sample pack if available and feel how the cards speak about you before you buy them for business.
What is the impact of technology for printing business?
It is crucial to assess what the growth of technology has to offer in this era of digital marketing and paper-less promotions. However, this does not signal the end of physical business deals but you better bring youâre A-game on if you rely on your on-field sales agents. Heidelberg offset printing technology is the latest in town to offer the most advanced printing technology the world has seen so far by providing a whopping 99.8% match in color to make your premium business cards unflawed in every aspect. An accuracy rate this high has never been recorded before.
Some tips to make your Business card better
1. Use Embossing and Debossing techniques to the minimum and try to make the most out of it.
2. Set your design by letting more space between the letters than you normally do. At the end of the process, they might merge and make two letters look as one.
3. If youâre a minimalist at heart, it helps to make your design with as less wording as possible.
4. Other business card options include plastic, linen-textured, rounded corner, ultra-thick 32pt black edge and spot UV business cards.
5. Get true-foiled cards to have a 10x times richer, elegant look rather than the cheap-looking metallic ink that sparkles ink on the paper.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/491959
Article Added on Saturday, November 26, 2016
|Business And Finance >> Top 50 Articles on Business And Finance|
|Category - >|