In previous articles, I have explained how important it is to have at least 10 "Unique Factors" for each product line you offer. Your Unique Factors help people make the decision as to why they should hire you, rather than some other photographer in the area. I also gave you some specific examples of our Unique Factors for Portrait Photography.
Now, let's go over some specific examples of our Unique Factors for wedding photography.
First of all, obviously, some of the Unique Factors that you list for portraits will work just fine for wedding photography, also. So you can just copy those. But there are some that won't apply, so you will need some new ones that are just for weddings, too.
1. We guarantee everything we do. If you're not thrilled with your wedding photography, and the service we give you, we will give you all your money back. We are absolutely committed to creating the finest wedding images for you, and taking extremely good care of you, every step of the way.
(This is especially important for weddings! Do not miss this! They realize that they can not do this over again, so your guarantee is extremely important to them. People who really care a great deal about having really nicely crafted wedding photography will be greatly influenced by your guarantee.)
2. Both myself and my wife, Cheri, work together with every wedding client - to create the finest wedding photography possible. This helps you feel much more comfortable during the photography. Plus, she has a wonderful eye for composition and design, and is super - detailed about jewelry, hair, your clothing, etc. This makes your images just wonderfully perfect and beautiful. Mr. Lewis can work on the photographs, the lighting, the backgrounds, etc. while Cheri makes sure everything is perfect on you and your wedding party and parents! And there's only one studio she works with - ours! You can't get her talent and her eyes anywhere else!
3. We only photograph a maximum of XX (fill in your number) weddings a year, and only one on any given day, so we are not rushed at your wedding - so we can take the time necessary to make really beautiful wedding photographs for you. We are much more interested in creating wonderful images for you, and telling the emotional story of your wedding, rather than working with hundreds of weddings each year. You simply can not rush when you want to create a truly beautiful, meaningful series of wedding photographs!
4. We meet with you several times prior to your wedding, to help you with all your planning, locations, timing, etc. Cheri, our Wedding Consultant, will guide you and help you with everything, and also be there on your wedding day, with Mr. Lewis during your photography. With this careful planning, we will be able to create all the photographs you want for your wedding story, without interrupting the flow of your day.
5. We specialize in working with the Brides and Grooms who want everything to be the very best, and want everything to go perfectly and smoothly for their wedding. This means that we are used to meeting your most specific desires, and doing a wonderful job for you, while not taking away from the religious as well as romantic parts of your day. You will have a great time at your wedding, because of our over 35 years of experience in helping some of Michigan's largest and most prestigious weddings go smoothly.
(Note that "having a great time at the wedding" is usually one of the "Dominant Buying Motives" for weddings, so it's important to have at least one Unique Factor that refers to this.)
6. We love what we do, and that love and enthusiasm results in photographs that are much "better" and more special to you. Plus, you and your wedding party and friends become excited, too, and your expressions are much more natural and beautiful, because everyone's having a great time. You should surround yourself with people who love what they do. It is so important to have a wedding photographer who will help everyone have fun, rather than a photographer who will interrupt your day, and not be having fun while he's working with you and your friends and relatives. Why? Because you will see it on their faces and in their expressions in the photographs!
7. My mother passed away a while back, and the portraits I have of her are priceless to myself, and my brothers and sister. So I understand how important these wedding photographs are going to be to you and your family and relatives, and I honestly believe that is why I work so hard to create the very finest images that money can buy. I love creating wedding images that thrill you! It's what I'm all about.
So there's seven of them. You must now modify these for yourself, and add a few more.
Next, you give this list to every person who works with you, and have them MEMORIZE the list, so they can say them, naturally and comfortably, in their own words, without having to read them. This is important.
You see, when you are talking with a prospect, you want these unique factors to just "flow off your tongue" very smoothly and comfortably. So you can just pick the best unique factor based on what the prospect has said so far in the conversation. (We will talk much more about selling in some of the upcoming articles, including how important it is to ask people the right questions!)
I hope this has helped you realize how very important your "Unique Factors" are, and also helped you put together a list of your specific "Unique Factors" so you can begin IMMEDIATELY to use them in all your photography marketing & selling.
All the best,
Charles J. Lewis, M.Photog., Cr.
|About Author Charles Lewis :|
Why are some photographers getting rich and having all the customers and clients they could ever want, while others are struggling? Charles Lewis has created the *ultimate* guide - "The TOP 33 Photography Marketing Secrets" free E-Course reveals the secrets for getting hundreds of new customers - FAST - regardless of the economy, your town, or whether you work on main street or out of your home studio. Click Here: ==> http://www.cjlewis.com
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/finance-and-business.php/258540
Article Added on Wednesday, September 1, 2010
|Other Articles by Charles Lewis|
Photography Marketing Success Secret 8 Using Your Unique Factors In Your Photo Marketing
I have a couple of photography marketing questions for you: Why should someone decide to hire you, over all the other photographers in the area? What is it that's so special and unique about you that they should choose you over all the other choices available to them, including doing nothing at all?
If you don't know the answers to these questions, and if you can't articulate those answers to your prospects in all your photography marketing, then no matter how great your photography is, and...
Photography Marketing And Selling Tip A Proven Way To Get More Customers Into Your Photo Business
Trying to market and sell your photography without being able to tell your prospects clearly what it is that's unique about you is like trying to push water uphill with your nose... it's just not going to work.
This is a powerful photography marketing and selling secret that almost all photographers miss.
Let me ask you a question: (Well, actually two questions.) What's unique about you? Why should I hire you to create my photographs for me, over all the other choices I have?
I do a lot...
Start A Photography Business The Smart Way Key 3 Photography Marketing
If you are just starting a photography business, or if you have one already, and want to make it more profitable, photography marketing is one of the all time most important keys.
I often say that photography marketing is the engine of your photography business, because it absolutely is. If you mess up the marketing, your photo business goes nowhere.
Here's 4 little known photography marketing secrets that will help you build your business success. They certainly have mine:
Photography Marketing Success Secret 1 The
For Photography Marketing to be successful, you must have an organized plan. There's an old saying that goes like this: If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail. This is certainly true in photography marketing.
As a Professional Photographer, I use a 4-part plan. I call it the P.R.O.S Photography Marketing Plan Here it is:
Positioning: In photography marketing, the principle of Positioning means you determine exactly where you want to be in the hierarchy of photography businesses....
Three Photography Marketing Secrets You Should Know
You and I are not professionally trained marketers. We don't have a Marketing degree from Harvard. No - we're professional photographers who love photography and basically hate marketing.
But, there are three photography marketing secrets you should know. These three secrets are life-changing, and no one has probably ever revealed them to you - until now.
Photography Marketing Secret #1: It's critical you create a huge demand for your limited supply and then control the volume of work you do...
Photography Marketing Success Secret 7 Sound Successful To Drive People To Hire You
One of the major, little known secrets to photography marketing success is that you must sound successful, to be successful
You need to talk as if you are already successful, even if you aren't as successful as you'd like to be yet. Now, I don't mean you are arrogant - just that what you say sounds very successful.
This also involves how you refer to your craft, product and service. But this is so important, that I will devote an entire article to this area in the future.
Here's a few...
Photography Marketing Success Secret 3 Don t Look For The Magic Pill
Have you ever wondered why some photographers are successful - even in tough times - while others are not successful - even in great times? What is it that separates the winners from those who are struggling? It almost seems like the successes are taking some special, secret magic pill that is causing them to become famous and successful no matter what.
But not true. There is no magic pill when it comes to photography marketing success.
So why are they successful? It's not their...
Photography Marketing Success Secret 9 Specific Examples Of Unique Factors For Portrait Photog
It's vital to your photo marketing success that you know exactly why someone should select you over all the other photographers in your area. What's special about you? And then it's vital that you TALK about these important Unique Factors to all your prospects - in all your marketing, your phone conversations, and in person!
As you know, marketing & selling is involved with EVERYTHING you do. Frankly, who cares how good we are, if no one knows we exist or if we can't sell it? How many...
Photography Marketing Success Secret 4 Look Successful To Drive People To You
I've spent over 40 years discovering what I call Photography Marketing Success Secrets - those secrets which will cause you to earn the greatest amount of money in photography with the least amount of time and work. It's not that you or I are lazy. It's that you want to create the finest photography possible, with the least amount of work, and earn the greatest amount of profit for your efforts.
Photography marketing involves much more than just getting the phone to ring or getting emails...
Photography Marketing Selling The BEST QUESTION To Ask To Build A Successful Photo Business
Your photography sales skills and marketing skills are intertwined. What good does it do to be a master photo marketer if when a prospect contacts you because of your marketing, you screw it up and lose her because you can't sell on the phone when she calls?
Now, I'm NOT talking about pressure, trickery or manipulation of any kind. That is NOT good selling. But there are skills which, if you master them, will make you a lot more money with your photography business.
The telephone is your...
|Click here to see More Articles by Charles Lewis