- Arrange with your favorite restaurant to surprise your husband with some champagne halfway through your dinner to let him know you are going to have a baby. If the restaurant has a band, ask them to play a song that you like and dedicate it to the "new father" by announcing it to the whole restaurant.
- Design a little scavenger hunt game at home and drop hints to your husband on where to find the next clue which finally leads to a prize. If you want to be really cheeky, write a message like "You are going to be a father" on your chest and tell him in the final clue that his prize is underneath your clothes.
- Wrap a box and put a piece of paper in it that says something like "You will get your present 10 months from now!" and hand it to your husband. Tell him to open the present and he should know what to expect.
- Go shop for some baby stuff and put them in places where your husband will see them. You could get some baby books, diapers, clothing and other baby items and put them on his desk or in his suitcase to surprise him.
- If you already have a kid, purchase a custom shirt with the words "Someone is going to call me big brother/sister soon!" and get him or her to wear it and show it to your husband.
- Make sure you husband is at home when you do this... Shout at the top of your voice to bluff your husband into believing you are in grave danger. When he comes to you, smile and hand him your pregnancy test kit with the positive result!
- Cook some food with baby carrots, peas, corn and other mini versions of vegetables for your husband and serve them on baby plates and bowls.
- Send a enormous bouquet of flowers and a card to your husband's office to let him know you are pregnant. Most men do not receive flowers at work so this is really going to surprise him.
I hope these ideas will give you something to work on when you tell your husband about your pregnancy. I look forward to that day and wish you all the best.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/family.php/61399
Article Added on Thursday, May 24, 2007
|family >> Top 50 Articles on Family|
|Category - >|