Coconut oil has a lot of health benefits but ghee proved to slow down the lingering hormonal imbalance in a lot of women. An increased intake of ghee helps to cure effects of PMS in the body and also calms down the stress level.
Letâ€™s go through some of the amazing benefits of using ghee daily!
Before jumping on to the benefits letâ€™s understand what is ghee in brief. Ghee is a golden looking butterfat which is highly flavourful and nutrient-rich. The roots of this dairy product can be traced to the ancient tradition of Ayurveda. This is the reason that ghee is considered to be sacred, medicinal, cleansing and nourishing food.
1. Ghee is casein free: Casein is the protein component of milk which is blamed for causing allergies in people. Casein consumption can create opiate effects on brains when gut flora is compromised and casein in milk cannot be digested properly. Amul ghee is good for health because in the process of making it, the milk solids that contain lactose and casein float on the top which is removed thus making it safe to consume.
2. Stable fat for cooking: The double bonds between the carbon chains present in fatty acid molecules are unstable in order. This means that such double bonds are likely to break down when exposed to heat and thus the fatty acid oxidizes and becomes highly toxic toward our cells. On the other hand, gee is a saturated fat and has a high heating point which makes it the best thing for cooking.
3. Ghee is a rich source of vitamin A: The dairy products of ruminants such as cows, sheep, and goats are an excellent source of vitamin A because they are grass-fed. The fat portion is the storehouse of such vitamins and this is the reason that concentrations of important vitamins are present in higher amounts in ghee than milk. Vitamin A is beneficial for hormonal balance, liver health, fertility as well as stamina.
4. Ghee is lactose-free: Lactose is a sugar found in milk which is often difficult to digest by the lactose intolerant people. The process of making ghee removes the lactose and thus it is a highly safe dairy product to consume.
5. Good source of vitamin K: The milk of grass-fed mammals contains elusive nutrient such as vitamin K2. This vitamin is known for shuttling calcium to your bones. No other calcium can strengthen your bones unless it is accompanied by vitamin K2.
Amul Ghee is the best dairy product that provides all the above-mentioned benefits to your health. Amul ghee online shopping is now available at Awesome Dairy.
Awesome Dairy is an online portal that gives you the liberty to buy top brand dairy products online in one place and at the best price. Visit now to know more about it.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/ecommerce.php/493267
Article Added on Thursday, November 15, 2018
|Ecommerce >> Top 50 Articles on Ecommerce|
|Category - >|