The most shocking part which I conceived is the United States of America made slavery illegal in 1865, but the above mentioned brutal incident happened in 1996.
This is not it, this was a short glimpse or only a one story from an archive which struck my nerves, there are some very teasing human trafficking statistics that will rattle anyone’s mind with pain and I really want to share it with my audience as people must know that human trafficking is the Greatest Socioeconomic and a Multicultural Threat to Human Race!
Bleeding Human trafficking aka Modern Slavery Statistics you should Read to know the proximity of the Problem:
• 27 million people are surviving in human trafficking slavery worldwide which tells us that there are more slaves around the globe than from the African history of about 300 years back when Trans-Atlantic slave trade has happened.
• According to some United Nations Organization report, human trafficking slavery will beat drug trafficking in the race of most organized crime around the world by the end of this year.
• There will be more people trafficked each year and the number rises up to hundreds of thousands, leaping up to most slaves alive in the human history.
• According to Dept. of State – United States, approximately 800,000 to 900,000 people trafficked across international borders worldwide annually.
These are few numbers and I don’t really have the courage to write more of them as the list is infinite in number. Every gender alive on earth is going through such brutality, whether they are male, female or children. Labor trafficking, women trafficking, child trafficking, sex trafficking are some terms that hits your heart. This all happening for the money people are running after. This is lust of getting richer by the sake of humanity by people who are known as human traffickers. The word human traffickers is not right for them, I feel that they must be called as Humanity Traffickers.
What We Can Do To STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING and to End Human Trafficking Stories Around the World:
1. Learn about human trafficking and anti human trafficking programs and Educate Others. Follow United Nations Organization programs to fight human trafficking.
2. Look for the Signs and indicate trafficking in persons to the people.
3. Start a Revolution to End this Social Crime once and forever, because drop by drop an ocean forms and by the power of ocean, you can bring a tsunami of change and an eventual end to human trafficking.
Defeating human trafficking is a great moral calling of the day. Together with Global allies and friends, we can strengthen the efforts to bring this cruel practice to an end. Start a new abolitionist movement and let people know around you that there is a solution. Together we can make a difference, and together we can build a safer, freer, and more prosperous world for all.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/crime.php/365274
Article Added on Thursday, April 5, 2012
|crime >> Top 50 Articles on crime|
|Category - >|