Here are a few reasons why you may want one:
1. It is pencil thin and can fit into your wallet along with other paraphernalia.
2. Imagine a space of 2GB or 4 GB—this means you can store from 500-1000 songs. Pure listening pleasure.
3. The click wheel and color display take music towards new horizons---plays 14 hours of music.
4. Carries photos, pod casts, and audio books. You can navigate through many photographs using the click wheel. Photos can be transferred and synced with a folder using the itunes softwear.
5. The ipod can be accessorized using the dock connector and head phone jack. So music follows you around at home, in the car, and even while walking or running. Where ever you go the ipod will follow.
6. Its feather weight and so easy to lug around. The screen does not crack or break easily contrary to fears. However the ipod is not scratch or stain proof.
7. Synchronized with iTunes and the iTunes Music Store, the ipod can access the world’s largest selection of music.
8. The pod has a state of the art processor, system performance, and flash memory. The technology is such that it never skips.
9. The system requirements are everyday, either a MAC OS x 10.3.4 with aUSB port or Windows 2000 SP4 or windows XP.
10. Music is your whole life and pure unadulterated sound is something to die for.
Expensive, the ipod retails at US$199 for 2GB and US$249 for 4 GB. But it sets the trend and gives a vison of what music heaven can be.
Article Source: https://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: https://www.bharatbhasha.com/consumer.php/37862
Article Added on Sunday, February 12, 2006
|consumer >> Top 50 Articles on consumer|
|Category - >|