By and large, eye bags are the result of surplus fluids that accumulate under the eye, in addition to fatty deposits. Moreover, the skin about the eye area thins over time as youthful subcutaneous fat dissipates and facial tissue weakens.
The dark shade of the blemishes is the result of very small blood vessels showing through the delicate skin that is around the eye. As soon as we are weary, this thin skin gets even more see-through, making these blood vessels more obvious.
There is also a genetic aspect that determines how fine and translucent our skin is. The effluxion of time doesn't make it better also, as over the years, your skin becomes steadily thinner.
Eye bags are made worse by employing the incorrect skincare products and eating junk food that is rich in salt. Heavy, low-priced eye creams can induce puffiness because the residue is absorbed into the tissue below the eyes. Water retention is the watch word here!
A totally gratis way to maintain your eyes looking youthful and bright is to perform face aerobics exercises around the eye two times a day - for approximately 5 minutes in each session. Light fingertip drainage massaging can be helpful to reduce fluid build-up and puffiness in the eye region, which will also help with dark rings, or raccoon eyes.
They cost zero to perform, and the results are quick and noticeable. Sweep your ring fingers gently around the eye sockets, pausing to press at the inner and outward corners of the eyebrow, and on a place directly beneath your pupils. Work the fingertips on the bone so that the skin is worked. You will feel a minor tingling feeling in the mid-face region, which indicates that the yoga facial exercises are boosting blood flow to the eye area.
Facial toning using the fingertips in this zone will moreover diminish under and around the eye wrinkles, due to the fact that the energy points are opened and the muscles beneath become firmer.
This system helps diffuse fluid that has gathered in the skin around the eyes, which is then removed by the body's lymphatic system.
Carry out the massage using a simple cleanser to give your fingers a bit of wetness, or with your favorite face cream. Nothing too stodgy, though!
Also, try do the following:
1. Swallow lots of pure water every day, suspend smoking, obtain adequate sleep, and if possible stay away from allergens known to offset nasal congestion such as dust, pollens, pet fur and certain foods such as chocolate and milk.
2. Another economical and effective organic treatment would be to make use of tea bags on your eyes. Tea bags contain caffeine and anti-oxidants, that assist to mend damaged skin. Take used tea bags, chill them in the fridge for an hour, then squeeze them and apply them on your eyes for ten minutes. The caffeine in tea helps reduce in size the minute blood vessels in your skin, which will make the area look lighter and brighter. The cold will decrease inflammation, leaving refreshed, less tired-looking eyes.
3. Using cool cucumber slices on your eyes can be relaxing and reduces puffiness, and check skin blemishes. Use them for five to ten minutes and observe a distinct improvement in your under eye area.
4. Thin, pigmented and prematurely aged skin is just some of the effects of smoking. If you really wish for those disgusting, puffy eyes to get better, quit, or at least cut down on your cigarette consumption.
5. Uncooked potatoes also help in minimizing dark circles and spots. Chill a potato in the refrigerator and shave into very thin slices. Keep using them 2-3 times a day for about 20 minutes.
6. Salt induces your skin and underlying tissue to hold on to water, and beneath the eyes is one of the places where this manifests in the form of eye bags and dark eye rings. So try dropping your salt intake. Booze also compounds the problem.
7. Almond oil is considered as an effective treatment to eliminate dark rings. Massaging the zone with almond oil ahead of retiring for the night is really important to remedy dark circles.
It must be observed that eye wrinkle workouts are a part of facial toning workouts that can stimulate an overall more youthful looking skin and result in you looking years younger in a short time period.
Therefore, the optimum way to deal with dark circles around the eyes and eye bags are to inhibit them completely, if at all possible. Rest well, sleep frequently, avoid exposure to allergens, and try stay hydrated, but most of all, use the facial workouts we have given you here!
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/aging.php/416464
Article Added on Tuesday, May 7, 2013
|aging >> Top 50 Articles on Aging|
|Category - >|