• Create a fresh paste of heena and mix amla powder (3tbsp) with coffee powder (1tbsp) to it. Stir it and make a uniform paste. Apply it on the hair and wash it with shampoo after 2 hours. This pack works as an excellent conditioner and nourishes hair to make them soft, silky, shiny and eventually black after few times usage.
• Black tea is not only good for health but hair too. Boil 2 tbsp black tea leaves in water and apply it on hair for one hour. Wash the hair with plain cold water without shampoo and see the results in few weeks.
• Take coconut oil in bowl according to your hair requirement and add 3tbsp lemon juice in it. Apply it on your hair and keep it for an hour. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo. Do this twice a week and see the effects in few weeks.
• Boil curry leaves in coconut oil and let them cool down to room temperature. Then massage the roots of the hair with this oil for at least 15mins. Wash hair after half an hour with shampoo and be sure of results in few weeks. It is best and easy remedy for graying of hair at young age.
• Black soil is also very good for hair. Take deep dug earth from garden and add water in it. Make its solution and filter it to remove pebbles and dirt. Apply this mud solution and wash your with it. This remedy has no side effects. Get soft, silky, shiny and black hair in few months.
• Take the powder of amla and shaikakai and soak it in vinegar overnight. Rinse your hair with it in morning. This solution nourishes your hair naturally and makes them black.
• Ensure a healthy diet in routine. Have lots of vitamins and minerals in food to give proper nourishment to your hair. A properly nourished hair will not turn grey at an early age. Also reduce the intake of sodium as it speeds up the graying process of hair.
These home remedies will surely help you in fighting grey hair problem. Premature grey hair is a serious problem and don’t let it reduce your confidence. Fight it with ayurvedic and safe remedies.
Article Source: http://www.bharatbhasha.com
Article Url: http://www.bharatbhasha.com/advice.php/486708
Article Added on Wednesday, December 24, 2014
|Advice >> Top 50 Articles on Advice|
|Category - >|